Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Missing 2016 Budget: 5 Things The Senate Is Saying
Buhari over the budget controversy as “the biggest joke of the year”.
– The 2016 budget is not missing.
– The President did not submit a failed document.
– According to Senator Ndume, some copies of the budget submitted to the Senate were subjected to “integrity checks” and they failed the checks when compared with the original copy presented to the National Assembly by President Buhari.
– The integrity checks showed that some projects that were not accommodated in the original budget presented by President Buhari were injected into the budget.
– The Senate also said it discovered some loopholes that made it confirm the existence of two versions of the budget.
Are Nigerians being played???