Monday, 18 January 2016
Generous Anenih’s N440m Gift To PDP’s Campaign: 5 Things You Must Know About The Money
was only a refund from the total sum of N440 million of his personal money he spent in spearheading the party’s 2015 campaign. Information Nigeria brings you 5 things you must know Anenih’s N440 million generosity to PDP during the campaign…
– Anenih said he paid for chartered jets in respect of the BoT’s tour of the country ahead of the 2015 polls.
– He noted he disbursed N25 million to the former Deputy Governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Muktari Shagari, and N35 million to a delegation of Local Government leaders from Katsina State from his pocket.
– Chief Anenih says former President Goodluck Jonathan instructed him to spend the money for special political assignments .
– He said only N260 million was refunded to him through the office of the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.), for which he provided his account details to the NSA on Jonathan’s request.
– Anenih noted that his balance of over N180 million is yet to be paid
Do you agree???